Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mini Oreo Cheesecakes -- Mini Cheesecake Pan

Mini Oreo Cheesecakes

I found the recipe for these cheesecakes on Sprinkle Charms blog



I needed a dessert for a baby shower, and since I have been using my muffin tin, I thought these looked perfect. We ended up having 3 trays of dessert--two different cupcakes and the mini-oreo cheesecakes. 
The table looked beautiful! 


Back to the mini-cheesecakes...
They were easy to make and looked/tasted great. I made a practice batch the week before and took them to work--they were gone within 10 minutes. Both times the recipe made a batch of 24 mini cheesecakes. Everyone commented on how cute they looked. It wouldn't have been possible without the use of the mini-cheesecake pan I bought from Amazon. For less than $20 it makes 12 beautiful mini-cheesecakes. 


The bottom of each slot has a removable bottom and the sides are tall, which works much better than using a traditional muffin tin. I highly recommend the Norpro 3919 Mini Cheesecake pan. Recently I made strawberry pretzel salad using the mini-cheesecake pan and they turned out great too.
The mini-cheesecakes and the whipped topping all held up well and didn't melt while on the table. The mini-oreo on top really dressed up the bite size dessert. They also tasted good the next two days, but the  Oreo crust (one big Oreo) did get a little soggy the longer, so I suggest serving that day or the next day.

Great for a party or just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment