Monday, May 28, 2012

Strawberry Pretzel Salad using Mini-Cheesecake Pan


This dessert is a favorite for its combination of both salty and sweet flavors. It takes some time to make and chill (still easy though), but it is worth the wait. Find a recipe for Strawberry Pretzel Salad here. It really is a dessert though with a pretzel crust, cream cheese middle and strawberry jello top layer. Great for a baby/wedding shower, bbq or just for fun.



I decided to make it in my new mini-cheesecake pan that I purchased from Amazon, so I could have individual servings. For less than $20.00 you can get this pan to make amazing looking desserts. Previously I posted about making mini-oreo cheesecakes that look and taste great. I recommend spraying the pan for the dessert to slide out easily.

The pan makes the perfect bite size portions that can be held in the hand or perfect on a small plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment